EveryThink.org
Sign in to follow this  
outerbankss

Has anyone used Oberlo?

Hi everyone,

Has anyone used Oberlo for dropshipping with Shopify? How is it? Do you customers get mad when the items sent are from china? 

Thanks! 

I used it in the past and I thought it was alright. The majority of the time customers didn't care too much about the items being from China, but some people did make a fuss, so keep that in mind. 

On 8/29/2020 at 2:03 PM, Ricky said:

I used it in the past and I thought it was alright. The majority of the time customers didn't care too much about the items being from China, but some people did make a fuss, so keep that in mind. 

Did anyone ever demand their money back?

I set up a store about 4 years ago. But I never got any sales, lol. I didn't like that the items were coming from China. I think in today's times, it would be even more frowned upon! You'd probably be best off just keeping one or two items in stock yourself then shipping them out. I think the added wait time + China packaging would be a huge turn off! 

Oberlo is fine, but make sure the product options transfer into your store correctly. I had to go back and fine tune it, some didn't transfer in correctly like what was showing on Aliexpress. As far as China, I think the customers forget about it as soon as they are satisfied with the product and see it, so make sure you are only selling quality items, don't be tempted to sell the really really cheap stuff.

I did a trial of it, I thought it was cool, just didn't wanna pay Shopify a monthly fee when I can get hosting for $5/month....