EveryThink.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sam J

Can you make a living on Amazon Affiliate?

I've used Amazon Affiliates in the past and felt it was a good option, but I never really made a lot of money with it. Then again, I didn't have a lot of traffic, so that would probably explain things. Anyway, I am considering Amazon again and was wondering if it's even worth it? I want to make a site and do reviews on many tech items. This means I will have to buy some tech items, but I hope it get to the point where I am sent items and I can just pop in my amazon link and make some money that way too. 

I think my best bet is to start a YouTube channel and do reviews. What do you guys think?

Sure you can. I have a few sites where I post Amazon links and just getting one person to buy from your link, can result in many buys. Because if they buy anything else after clicking your link, you will also get a cut of those purchases. 

It doesn't pay the greatest, but it's extra money that can come in handy. 

On 8/22/2020 at 6:15 PM, MackGR33N said:

Sure you can. I have a few sites where I post Amazon links and just getting one person to buy from your link, can result in many buys. Because if they buy anything else after clicking your link, you will also get a cut of those purchases. 

It doesn't pay the greatest, but it's extra money that can come in handy. 

Do you only get a cut of whatever else they buy that day?