EveryThink.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ricky

Is it even worth it?

With pay per click, I feel that most people don't care about that anymore. I find that pay per click advertising, doesn't work. Most people use ad blockers these days, and I don't see a lot of people clicking on ads. 

I mean, do any of you's click on ads anymore? I kind of stopped because I worried I would get viruses from clicking certain ads. So yeah, is it even worth doing pay per click advertising? 

For me, I haven't had much luck with it. I feel that with ads, you're correct, a lot of people use ad blockers. Which sucks, but you can probably blame the fishy sites that used ads to deliver viruses, malware,spyware, etc. So I don't even click ads anymore because of that. 

I can see those reasons causing people to use more ad blockers and to not click on ads. I don't remember the last time I clicked on a site ad. I've clicked on Facebook ads, which is probably a better option. 

It's actually amazing how many people don't use adblock. Otherwise youtubers wouldn't be able to make any money. But definitely a large population does use it, but there's also a much larger online population than before

I have a friend who uses PPC for his business and he says he gets a lot of clients from PPC so it works for him. Maybe you are just not doing it correctly?